Head of Research Unit
PhD in Political Science
- 2009 Doctor of Philosophy in Political Science (PhD)Institute of Philosophy, Sociology and Law, National Academy of Sciences of Armenia. /Application of technologies for political situations analysis in RA/
- 2004-2009 Postgraduate studies in Political Science, Yerevan State University
- 2001-2003 MA in Political Science, Department of Political Science, Faculty of International Relations, Yerevan State University (honor diploma).
- 1997-2001 BC in Political Science
Department of Political Science, Faculty of International Relations, Yerevan State University (honor diploma).
- Democracy & Democratization
- Political technologies
- Policy Analysis
- Research Methodology
- European Affairs
Armenian, Russian, English
Current Seminars at CES
- Political Analysis of European processes
List of Latest Publications:
- Aleksanyan, Arusyak (ed.). 2018. Political Stability of Newly Independent Countriesunder Conditions of Modernization (Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine and Moldova), ed. by Arusyak Aleksanyan, Yerevan: YSU press, 328 p.
- Aleksanyan, Arusyak. 2018. “Regional Perspectives on Democratisation of Eastern Partnership countries”, Global Campus Human Rights Journal, vol 2 № 1:193-208. https://doi.org/20.500.11825/681
- Aleksanyan, Arusyak. 2018. “Stability of Political System of Armenia: Factors of Influence and Threats”, Bulletin of Yerevan University. International Relations, Political Science, № 3(27):64-72 (in Armenian). http://ysu.am/science/en/1545980175
- Aleksanyan, Arusyak (ed.). 2017. Trends of the Index of Democracy Level in the dimension of human rights and democratization (Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraineand Moldova). Yerevan: YSU press, 286 p.
Participation in International Conferences: