PhD, Associate Professor
Deputy Director of the Center for European Studies
- 1996-2000 BA in Romance and Germanic Philology, English Department/ Yerevan State University
- 2000-2002 MA in Political Sciences, Faculty of International Relations, Yerevan State University.
- 2002-2005 Postgraduate Studies in Political Sciences/ Yerevan State University
- PhD/Political Sciences, Thesis: “Transitional Period of Political Regimes in the Republic of Armenia”, Awarded by High Attestation Commission. Thesis defended at Joint Scientific Council of Yerevan State University and National Academy of Sciences in Armenia
- Eastern Democracies
- Political Regimes
Armenian, Russian, English
Current Seminars at CES:
- Introduction to European Integration (Cultural Aspect)/ together with K.Gevorgyan
- Comparative Analysis of Political Systems of the Eastern Democracies”, Teaching aid, Van Aryan, Yerevan 2008, p 104.
- Comparative Analysis of Political Systems of the Eastern Democracies”, course programme, YSU Press, Yerevan 2008, p. 16.
- “Turkey-EU-Armenia: Opportunities and Challenges”, Interdisciplinary Research, YSU Press, Yerevan 2009, p.175.
- “EU’s Foreign and Security Policy in the South Caucasus” Interdisciplinary Research, YSU Press, Yerevan 2009.p 120
Participation in Professional Conferences
- CRC Fall 2009 session on Political Sciences ,2009 Budapest
- Open Society Institute, International Higher Education Support Program Academic Fellowship Program.. 2008
- March, 2007 – Cross-Regional Discipline Meeting, Political Science and International Relations 22-25 March, 2007 – Istanbul, Turkey